If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hair Bandos

I saw this sight a few months ago and thought that these were so cute, but way too expensive. Then I contacted Emily thinking, oh she'll be of great assistance and inspiration on making our own. She gathered a few of us tonight and we created away. We pulled together our resources: feathers, buttons, hot glue guns, sparkly vintage jewelry and much more and this is how mine turned out.








I hope my friend Katie likes them.

9 comments:

Senja said...

wow! those are pretty awesome!

Pete Rugh said...

There's a girl in my class who wears those and actually had a fake bird in one! It was awesome!

La Asistente said...

You are so-ooo groovy!

Becky said...

Sweet! You are so creative! My Fav would have to be the third one - love it

darcie said...

start up your etsy account!

Veeda said...

oh, i love em!

blueeyedfreckle said...

They are AWESOME!!!! I love them to death! And just like I thought... you can rock 'em. I need to make some for myself. I only made them for my etsy, and so I never get to wear them!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

wow, pretty!

Laura Gunn Studio said...

How cool! Now I need to make a run to the craft store. I',m lovin that dark turquoise color these days.