If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Road trip to L.A.

How does a pregnant woman prepare for a road trip?

Lots of SNACKS! No one likes a cranky pregnant woman, especially one who gets cranky when she's hungry even when she's not pregnant.



Sam, my mom, Jared and I hopped in the car early Friday morning and headed out to I-5 to head down to my cousin Keith's wedding.





Did I ever mention how much I love telephone lines?




6 comments:

April J. said...

Looks like the adventures are never ending! What great family moments.

SwissMiss said...

I like how there's "three" of everything in your snack pack. :-)

Cristy said...

Never go anywhere without a snack! Trust me, the third hour of church is the worst if you don't have at least 5 wheat thins constantly on hand! (It gets easier with the second pregnancy... when you already have a diaper bag with snacks packed "for the kids")

Julie said...

Oh, I miss the brown rolling hills with the windmills!! Your Disneyland trip made me laugh.....it takes on a whole knew experience going there pregnant. Sounded fun though.

The Barb Chronicles said...

snacks are always good! I can't believe you did all that driving! I have to drive two hours to the Dr.s and I about die everytime.

Meredith said...

I get so cranky when I am hungry too.

Those photos of the windmills are cool.