If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Beverages we like


Remember how I really like hot chocolate? I've always wanted a hot chocolate maker. My friend Meredith tipped me off to a good one. We tried it out for the first time last night and it was a success. It heats, mixes and froths. SO GREAT! I'm in heaven.




While we were in Switzerland Jared and I got addicted to sparkling water or "wasser mit gas" (water with gas.) For my birthday he got me this carbonation machine so I didn't have to lug the heavy bottles of sparkling water up 6 flights of stairs. Plus, we wanted to use the delicious Swiss tap water and save on plastic bottles. We sent it home with our shipment and are still enjoying our sparkling water. (It was hard waiting the 2 months for the sea shipment to arrive.)

7 comments:

kt said...

ummm. I want one of those hot chocolate machines. what brand is it?

Cristy said...

I totally need to get something like this for my husband. Awesome.

Meredith said...

Haha! That's great. I love the carbonation machine.

I'm glad the hot chocolate machine was a success!

Julie said...

That would make a great info-mercial. Do they make a Hot Chocolate machine that makes cold frothy chocolate??

Julia said...

I'm so with you on loving hot chocolate. I have the Coa-Coa Motion maker. It doesn't froth, though :(

Amy said...

oooh, i need both of them there contraptions.

Jill said...

I very much dislike "agua con gas" as they say in Argentina. I never felt like I was quenching my thirst. We should debate this.