If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The best can opener EVER

OK this is the best can opener ever. My mother introduced it to me. Made by OXO. No sharp edges. You don't even have to pick up the lid or dig around for it. You just do the opening and then pick it up with the opener. When you first use it, it doesn't look like you did anything, then you try to pick it up and voila, it worked. it came in handy when I was opening canned beans and corn for the chili I'm making right now. Go buy one, it's worth it.




4 comments:

Megan said...

Don't tease us Americans still in ex-pat status. You know how hard it would be to get one of those bad boys...

bug girl said...

I think there is one problem with this can opener (I have not used this exact model, but one similar), they don't open the #10 cans that you might have in your food storage. So, if you have food storage, you need to find a good old-fashion can opener to store with it.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

any tips on a pizza cutter? ours stinks!

m-l-e said...

that is the one I have.

what woot!