If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Music and Movement

My friend Emily hosted some bands on her patio the other evening. It's always fun to see live music for free.


The best part was listening to my friend Adam (from freshman year of college) and his wife Darcie (another super awesome rad girl) play. You can find them on iTunes under Adam and Darcie album title "The Valley Where I'm From."



Another cool thing about Darcie is that she plays the accordion AND banjo AND has a baby.



Adam playing his sweet tunes.




Darcie singing her sweet, tender and melodic tunes. She probably has one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard. Together she and Adam create delicious harmonies that leave you with a good feeling like music should:)



The next morning I got to meet their little cutie-pie and go to breakfast. Awe, good times.

3 comments:

Cristy said...

Hey! Say Hi to Adam for me! Wow, I can't believe he has a kid now!

blueeyedfreckle said...

I remember him! Crazy!

darcie said...

Oh go on!