If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, September 5, 2008

Camping out at home

Jared and I have been sleeping in our new apartment with no furniture, lights or internet (I know, how did we survive without internet?) Anyhow, my mom loaned us an air mattress which turns into a water bed in the middle of the night due to the slow leak. How is it a water bed you ask? Well, since half the air leaks out every time someone moves, the other person goes up and down mimicking the effect of a water bed.

Are you wondering about the beach towels? I forgot to get blankets from my mom and it was chilly one night, we did with what we had:)

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Hey--is that one of the dressers you showed me? Did you paint it yellow?

Tanya D said...

That looks like some sweet carpet. Where's your stuff? En route?

Charlotta-love said...

I had a blanket-towel at camp this year. It was July in Georgia. I didn't think the evenings would cool down as much as they did.