If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, September 15, 2008

Couple dating

When you get married. You still go on dates...just with other couples:)
Here we are in Tahoe enjoing live music on the beach in August.
My sister Emma and her husband who we don't get to see too often.
My cousin Amy and her husband George who are always super fun to hang out with.




And on Friday night we went out with Chris and Becky to eat Vietnemese food and then go salsa dancing. Kind of an international night. Becky and I have been trying to hang out for 6 years. Her husband was roommates with my bro-in-law and I met her before they were married. Now, I'm married, back in the states and live just a few blocks away that it makes it easier:)

Yum look at all that food for just $5.

2 comments:

Senja said...

how fun and the food looks delicious!
alice, you look so much happier now that you are back home. slimmer and more glowy :)
and i love your necklace!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i love going out with other couples, but its a rarety these days...hard enough to get out just the 2 of us