If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Donuts that make your stomach not so happy.

The other night after picking up some furniture we found of craigslist Jared and I decided to make a stop at Happy Donuts. It's opened 24 hours and contributes to America's obesity problem. Well, we joined in since I am now not against 24 hour markets because I really missed them while being in Switzerland. I love that I can go to the supermarket at 11pm on a Saturday night to shop for last minute items. However, I still am against 24 hr fast food joints.


Anyhow, we got some donuts and did the crossword puzzle.



OOooOOoooOoohhh I was so happy at "Happy Donuts."




I offered Jared a bite of my chocolate donut and he proceeded to eat the top off just like my nephew would when he was 3 yrs old.


About 30 mins after eating there I vowed not to have another donut again. My stomach was not so happyy. It could be due to the fact that Jared and I haven't been eating that much sugar lately and donuts= big time sugar overload.

2 comments:

Senja said...

delicious!
and you look really great girlfriend!! :)

Charlotta-love said...

I can't eat doughnuts anymore. They give me an instant headache.