If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Good ol' fashioned toilet brush


I have been on the look-out for a normal toilet brush. One shaped like below. I need to do some cleaning and have looked high and low for one. Target and the local hardware store were big time disappointments.








This is all anyone had. I don't want one shaped like this, I really don't think they clean well. Plus I don't like to keep the grimy disgusting toilet brush sitting in a stand in my bathroom. I think it's tacky and hideous.

1 comment:

The Barb Chronicles said...

try the dollar store. They usually have the old skool style that we both like! Happy scrubbing!