If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Something wonderful

Once upon a time ago I played the cello. I was introduced to Yo-Yo Ma's beautiful playing at a very young age. For the first time I got to see/hear him play live. It was exquisite. He played as if the cello were a part of him. At the end of his playing a woman came out and gave him flowers. He turned around and gave them to some random lady in he audience. I was far away in the cheap seats but I bet she was blushing:)


The program.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I heard that his cello's name is Petunia. I think that is so cute. I love Yo-Yo too. He seems like an all-around nice guy.

Amy said...

awesome! I wish I could hear a live performance like that.