If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Saturday, January 12, 2008

A birthday dinner request!

Jared requested crépes with spinach, ham and feta in them for his birthday. We ate on the cloth I bought to make a skirt but substituted it for a tablecloth until I get around to making it into a skirt.



I surprised him with Rice Krispie Treats. I discovered marshmellows here. The treats are already gone. (They're hiding in the oven here because I wanted to surprise him after dinner.)

The real desserts come tomorrow for his birthday dessert party!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Jared! It looks yummy - I need to get the recipe for your crepes.