If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, January 7, 2008

Cookies Part 17.

What we have here is a successful batch of cookies. I added oatmeal, a bit more flour and less butter. They are nice and plump. The only problem with these is there are so many chocolate chips in this batch and not enough dough to contain them.


Here they are just out of the oven.



They usually flatten after that...but not these cookies. They pulled through. Thanks guys.



Another reason why I hate making cookies is because I hate doing batches, especially when I only have one pan. So, the last batch that went in was just one big cookie. It disappeared soon after it came out of the oven...there's only one suspect.

6 comments:

Jared said...

"The only problem with these is there are so many chocolate chips in this batch and not enough dough to contain them."

Problem? Problem?!? :o)

Tanya D said...

They look super yum. I wish I was there to eat some.

Amy McCown said...

Those look so good. My cookies have been turning out flat ever since we moved here. I will try more flour next time.

bug girl said...

Ever since moving to Utah I haven't been able to get the flour amount right either. My cookies always fall. My biggest problem is that I don't make cookies frequently enough to remember what I did in the last batch so the remedy is elusive due to my laziness.

oldasdirt said...

Let's see, how many of those could I eat in five bites??? Glad I'm 4,000 miles away so my diet doesn't suffer. I'm with Jared, cookies with just enough dough to contain the chocolate chips is an architectural and design wonder, not a problem. Congrats!!

Jenna said...

They were fabulous and gone quick. The girls loved them. Jarrod was just so happy they did not have nuts in them.

YUMMY!!!!