If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, January 4, 2008

Bangs

I got bored today so I cut my bangs. 4 reasons why I shouldn't have bangs.

1. I have crazy cowlick which make my bangs go in all sorts of directions.
2. I wear hats here because it's cold and my hair will look funny when I take them off.
3. Now I have to do my hair. I hate doing my hair. I'm a wash and go kind of girl...when it comes to hair. When it comes to make-up...well...I'm an artist and just love color.
4. I part my hair on the side. Always have, always will. Sometimes it creates a problem for short bangs.


A side note about my color: So, I've decided to stick with this color and let it grow out. I know it's not the right color but I really don't like dying my hair. It's bothersome and I think a waste of money and time. Yes, I will have dark roots because my hair grows in darker and lightens up. Yes, it does look greenish is fluorescent light. I just try to avoid fluorescent lights.

7 comments:

kim said...

I totally understand your reasons for not wanting bangs, but I think they look really cute!

Jenna said...

I love them and the hair color too.

Your jacket is super cute too. Is it warm though?

Cristy said...

Oooo, I like the bangs! Tbey look O so sheik and in style. I'm sick of my bangs though... never have bangs and kids at the same time!

blueeyedfreckle said...

I love the bangs! I was always scared to cut bangs too, because of a big cowlick, but I love them!! You can still be a wash and go girl, the trick is just to make sure you comb down and blow-dry the bangs, the rest can dry on its own if you want.

Tanya D said...

I want bangs too, but I have the same reasons for not doing it. The last time was a disaster - why do I want them again???

le said...

brent's wife here (ie pam's sister in law) I also do similar things when I'm bored and end up with bangs every year or so. I feel your pain. It sounds so good at the time, until each morning involved hair care.

J P said...

You are really coming into your own, Alice...