If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, January 3, 2008

It's a Miracle

This is really something to boast about. Last week I beat Jared at two games. Now, seeing that Jared is a genius and wins at EVERYTHING, this is a huge accomplishment. Well, I don't know if it was just because he was feeling under the weather or what but I beat him at P.I.G. and SCRABBLE. We played Scrabble on the way home from the U.S. and I could have beat him due to his lack of sleep but I did. I finished before he did and he had to subtract his remaining letters.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! but... I don't think 'asail' is a word (there is a word 'assail', though). Not that it changes your victory; if it was accepted by the opponent, it counts.

oldasdirt said...

Congrats on your victory.... it must seem to Jared like everyone is automatically on your side when you play him... but we all know from experience how hard it is!!