If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Chocolate and Carrot/Orange

On Sunday we had a birthday dessert party for Jared. I made super duper chocolate cake and a carrot/orange cake.


Jared got all 30 candles blown out. I put them close together for him so his wish could come true.




Mostly Zooglers came over (Zürich Googlers) and our new friend Fabian from church.


In all we had people from Germany, Poland, Scotland, Holland, France and America! No native Swiss could make it:(

6 comments:

oldasdirt said...

What a great birthday feast. I want to see the picture of Jared with a chocolate mustache from licking the plate!

bex said...

hi fabian!

Cristy said...

Happy birthday! Great Cake!

Charlotta-love said...

Wow! That's quite a selection of people at Jared's party. I can only get local Athenians to come to mine. :o)

blueeyedfreckle said...

love the skirt fabric tablecloth. cool girl

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Zooglers...thats cool...I'm mourning my 30th in july