If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Fabulous Find

I totally scored with friends here in Zürich. Yesterday I met up with Megan (the cutest pregnant girl) Julie, (who attacks life and swiss ski lifts with me) and Tanya, (we're so happy to have her back from holiday in the states.) Yesterday I met up with them and their kids (they each have a 3 yr. old boy.) We went to the natural history museum and let the boys run around while we quickly chatted away 3 hrs. YUP!

P.S. Nice pose Tanya, you look HOT!

P.S.S. Sorry about cutting off your heads Megan and Julie! You bother still look GREAT!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow- what a bunch of hotties....
You guys are just breathtaking :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I love friends...it makes all the difference in the world sometimes.