If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Where's Dad?

After three years my mother finally got a headstone for my Dad.

So we don't have to do this when we visit him

"Hmmm....where is he?"
Me shouting from the car while Finn sleeps, "Go up from the garbage can and once you've hit the sprinkler it should be on your left."



Mom, "Seriously I can't find it, I never have this hard of a time."



"Oh here's Uncle Bill, so Dad's right here, HUDSON WE FOUND GRANDPA!"




Too young to be a widow.


3 comments:

navigate said...

This makes me cry. Love.

kim said...

Yes, too young to be a widow.

Gweneth said...

Yes, much to young, but strong and able to carry on. I hope you will post photos of your mom on her mission; I have a feeling she won't do that herself........

Gwen