If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Finn Giggles!

Yes this has turned into a shrine to Finn. Whatever! I love him. Yesterday on his 3 month birthday he had a lot to giggle about. He also rolled over, belly to back. It might have been a fluke since he was trying to watch the news which was firmly mounted on the wall...(in preparation for future climbing Finn.) I rarely have the tv on...we only have an antennae which randomly gets a signal...but hooray for free HD! So when the tv is on...it's news in the evening (unless it's cool enough to get a nice evening walk to meet Jared out on the corner.) Anyhow, back to the roll, he looked up...and up...and up...and rolled over!


4 comments:

Lauren said...

so cute! He's busy w/ teeth coming in, giggling, and rolling over. Good thing you're documenting it all cuz it goes by so quick.

Julia said...

How adorable!

My girls have a blankie in that same fabric as Finn's, but in pink. It's my favorite!

Dana said...

I love it when they giggle! It is the cutest!

Katie said...

So fun to hear those sweet giggles! He is absolutely darling! xooxox