If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, September 25, 2009

Propped up Finn

There's just something that I find so cute and funny about propping up this little guy who can't sit up on his own yet. He gets a kick out of it too!



"Hello mother:)"





"This is sooo exciting!"



Staring at his favorite pillow on the couch.



"Wait mom, seriously I'm gonna fall."


Just chillin'.

3 comments:

kt said...

Finn is so cute! Keep up the blogging :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Agreed, they just look like big kids when they are propped up...and their helpless face as they are falling over is adorably cute.

blueeyedfreckle said...

thanks for teaching me how to oven dry tomatoes! how do you store them, and for how long?

and I totally make pasta sauce like that, which I love. sometimes put a bit of brown sugar...

and fin looks so cute propped on that couch!