If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, September 14, 2009

Two Grandma Ps

My mother has a best friend from college who also married a doctor who happened to have the same last name (no relation.) She was down from Seattle last week visiting and helping my mother pack up her house.

Finn was right at home snuggling with her:)



OK, so he might have gotten a little nervous...he does that with anyone who isn't Jared or I.


3 comments:

kim said...

Love his nervous face!

Where is your mom going?

Katie said...

Lizzie says "Finn looks so wonderful, that looks so beautiful."

Julia said...

Is your mom moving?