If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Toting the kids around

My cousin Emily (who lives just around the corner) I sit and chat about how we want to cargo our kids around in the future on bikes.

I really want one of those Bakfiets bikes. They're from Holland. It would go lovely with my cruiser. (Which is from Amsterdam.) I've been searching high and low on how to get a hold of one in the states. I saw a woman giving 3 of her children a ride to school in one the other day while I was out for a run so I know it's possible to get one.

Turns out there's a place in S.F. to get one. mydutchbike.com



I would LOVE one of these below...with the two wheels in front. But I'd probably have to move to Holland for one.


***The down side is they're ~$3000. I guess I'll have to figure out some way to earn that money before Finn's old enough to ride in one.

2 comments:

blueeyedfreckle said...

ew I have seen people using these before. so great! too bad so pricey! wish i could load those videos but internet too slow

Meredith said...

I keep seeing those bikes on that Copenhagen Cycle Chic blog. So cool!