If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Finn and his tummy

So Finn hasn't quite figured out that when he rolls over that it takes him to his tummy (a place he hates.) However, I roll him to his back and then he just rolls right back to his tummy (again a place he hates.) So I've decided to just leave him there and let him get more used to it...he screams and squirms (this kid has a temper) but he's getting used to it more and more. It's the only way for him to figure out how to get back so me letting him scream is for his own good.





4 comments:

Tanya D said...

love that red hair - it is red, isn't it?

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

oh my, that 2nd one is stinkin adorable! they hate the tummy, but they gotta do it!

blueeyedfreckle said...

he doesn't seem too unhappy in these photos!

brooklyn said...

he is positively adorable!!! more and more every day! (and he looks like you).