If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, August 22, 2008

Taking Fabian Shopping

Fabian (our friend from Zürich doing research in UCBerkeley for a bit) needed to go shopping. So of course I asked the professional (Amanda) to come along...also she's super fun!


What did I do while we waited for him to try things on? Practice posing of course:)




What's this sly boy up to?




Amanda and I rocked out in the Apple store for a bit.




ya, I got in the groove.


6 comments:

Julie said...

Can you come be my personal shopper too??

Meike said...

Ha ha.. awesome!Did you take him to the kids sale??? ;)
Was the trip successful??? ;)

Meike said...

ohh.. and by the way: cute outfit you are wearing!!!

Letterpress said...

Wondered what you'd been up to lately--glad to see you and Jared out and about.

Elizabeth

Amy McCown said...

Shopping looks like so much fun. I am glad that you guys are getting settled.

Laurie said...

Okay, this fall I'm going to need a scarf tutorial from you. I can never get them to look cute! You're a hottie!