If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, August 11, 2008

Hiking in Tahoe

Switzerland is very beautiful...however we have beautiful places in America also. For example Lake Tahoe. A bunch of us went on a beautiful hike while at Tahoe....well Jared and my cousin George ran...actually later you'll see Jared did a bit more than just running.








Jared climbs.




Jared makes Alice laugh.





Jared leaps.



Here's the lake that we hiked to. It was refreshing.




Jared, me and George diving in.




Then Danny jumped in.



It was glorious and the sky was so blue.



My Mom was all decked out with her hat, hiking polls, compass, emergency whistle and camel back. She really has taken on the roll of being prepared. Jared always makes fun of me for taking everything, toilet paper, wipes, water, gum, camera...these are a few basics for our everyday outings. Now I know where I get it from.



Hudson, a party in your pocket.



The power of a camera and the internet...you get to take incriminating photos of your brother in his underwear;)



The clan, Mom, George, Danny, Amy and Lee.



Emma and the boys.



A rare occasion for Johnny to smile for the camera.



Hudson, "Daddy I want to throw rocks into the lake."



Hudson, " I want to sit by Jarwed."



Johnny (hiding from the camera) and my sister Emma.





If you look closely you'll find Jared in this photo.

2 comments:

darcie said...

welcome back to nor cal! i'm a little bit astonished at the amount of hiking you guys do.

Julie said...

Oh I miss Tahoe!! I am not one to like hiking with the cows, it's not the wild!!! And I love the smell of fresh air, no cow pies!!!