If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, August 22, 2008

Some more yellow and blue

I need to learn how to sew. Of course I would wear this sweater and skirt together, some goodness from Anthropologie!








You can never have enough shoes.
Top it off with these "Ferry Boat" heels!


I'm not really the biggest fan of gold, however I do like brushed gold.

3 comments:

Tanya D said...

I am so jealous that you get to shop at Anthropologie.

Becky said...

Darn you Alice!! Now I totally need the third pair of shoes (black botties - so cute!!!) But not only can I in now way afford them ($378 - really anthropology?) - but the are also not avaliable in my size until November!!!
(So fun to have you back by the way!!)

Laurie said...

My friend, you have amazing taste. But I knew that the minute I met you when we were 18.