If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, August 25, 2008

Hanging with my nephews

I love my nephews. They came out to California for a full month and we got lots of play time!

Here's Johnny smiling (a rare occasion) for the camera.



It's not hard to get Hudson to smile or yell "CHEESE" He's a wild boy, his face is proof of that, an incident on the rocks down by Lake Tahoe.



Hudson loves "Jawred" Whenever I'd go visit them in the East Bay at my parents house when we returned from Tahoe, the first thing he'd ask was, "where's Jawred." (He was working.)



One day we took them to see the animals at Sulphur Creek where they take in sick or injured animals.



Johnny didn't like how loud the birds were.





A rare occasion to get them in the same shot.






The boys doing their tricks and exercises.




Playing with planes in their pajamas.






I love these boys!

4 comments:

La Asistente said...

They are sooo cute!

Emma said...

I'm glad the little cyclones held still long enough for you to get some good shots....thanks for being such a fabulous aunt!

Amy said...

that's an awesome picture of Hudson in the air. It looks like he is hanging from the ceiling :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i love the kid way up in the air....cute matching jammies, too.