If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Moving...again.....

We moved last weekend and I asked Jared to pack up the books and label them "books." He's great with puzzles and loading the dishwasher so I thought he'd be great with fitting books into boxes. He got a bit creative with the labeling.


This one's hilarious because my Mom actually fell for it thinking it was lightweight.




Yes, in Feb. of '07 I spent one month writing love notes to Jared...a WHOLE BOX FULL.
.





We are very giving.

14 comments:

kim said...

LOL! I love it! Glad you married someone with a sense of humor--always makes life a little better :)

blueeyedfreckle said...

This is too freaking funny. love it love it

blueeyedfreckle said...

looked at it again and I am still laughing!

Charlotta-love said...

Awesome. Although, it certainly took Jared long enough to return his love letters to you!

Cristy said...

That is so awesome. I'm totally laughing!

Julia said...

So, how's your mom's back now? :)

I wish I would have thought of doing this one of the 13 times we have moved. I guess there's always next time...

TOO funny!

Meredith said...

Ha ha!

You two are so funny. I was just looking at some pictures from our trip to Paris together and I thought, "We had so much fun with them!"

Sarah said...

ok that's hilarious. welcome to your new home. it isn't up 47 flights of stairs this time, is it?

brooklyn said...

clever! i'm impressed and amused!

Pam said...

Very funny. Reminds me of whenever we move, my favorite part about moving is getting to label the boxes however I see fit. The one I will always remember, that my husband labeled, was one about the size of a shoe box that rattled and clinked when shook,it was labeled "Underwear and Miscellaneous Alien Parts" I think it actually had all the lost pens you find when your moving and some random pewter figurines in it.

Amy said...

you guys are hilarious!

Julie said...

Love the cotton balls & Feathers. If we all only had our own collection the world would be a better place :) Good Luck with the move.

Katie said...

Dude. That is RAD

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

thats pretty funny:) your poor mom.