If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall Food

We had the missionaries over for dinner last week. I made a Quinoa salad with: cucumbers, tomatoes, cilantro, green onions and a tad of cilantro dressing from TJ's




I sauteed baby zucchini in oregano and cumin. Not sure if I like baby zucchini. It has a weird flavor.



German cheesecake and homemade raspberry sauce. I could make it because a friend of mine found some quark for me:) Thanks Travis!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

You inspire me... or at least make me admire you... I don't know that I'm motivated to get creative with cooking, but I love seeing all your creative ideas. Do you ever eat the same meal twice?

Molly and Jason said...

Quark - get it at Whole Foods or at the Milk Pail (I think they still have it). Used to buy it for a German family! So you owe me a cheesecake! :)