If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nabisco Tins

Whatever happened to the Nabisco tins? I've been really into Ritz crackers lately but I hate storing them after I open the package. Why don't they sell the Nabisco tins anymore? Or do they? Do you know where I can find them. Especially the old Saltine (soda crackers) ones.



5 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh--this brought back memories! My mom has all of those tins!

blueeyedfreckle said...

I love these old tins! they remind me of my grandmother. she still has all hers... and I have always wanted them! look on ebay?

Laura said...

We had the saltine tins, not the Ritz crackers, though. I guess Nabisco figured out it wasn't very economical to sell things in tins.

blueeyedfreckle said...

1. how do you reply to comments of the blog through email?

2. I cracked up about the "can I used last year's Easter egg dye?" I can totally imagine your voice as you said that. and unfortunately, I don't think that dye is strong enough. sorry:)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

my mom collects tins so has all of these...it really is a good idea to sell them...did you check ebay?