If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Emily has a birthday!

Emily has another birthday so we headed down to Half Moon Bay to go through the haunted house and haystack maze.


These guys were there also!


I was so happy to see Jared after being parted from him and freezing for the night. He was pouncing atop the haystacks of the maze searching for a good way to get out. (I totally beat him without cheating.)



Rebecca sneaking in photos.

3 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

that looks like so much fun....is jared sleeping??? i love cold nights

Julia said...

Alice,

I happened upon your blog...and who knows if you even remember me?! Matt, my son Noah, and I (Julia) used to be in the Hayward Ward. We have had two girls since then (Macey and Mia).

I've enjoyed browsing your blog. Congrats on getting married! I'm glad to see you are still so artistic and adventurous.

I smiled every time I saw a picture of your mom on here. She's a phenomenal lady. Please tell her hello from us.

All my best-

Julia Earle
www.littlemonkeysthree.blogspot.com

m-l-e said...

thanks so much for treking out into the cold cold night.