If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Homemade

I made homemade strawberry jam on Sunday (with the help of Jared doing the mashing.) It really wasn't that hard. I just made freezer jam. I need my mom around to teach me how to do the sealing jar thingie.

Homemade strawberry jam and wheat bread. What more could you ask for?

3 comments:

Senja said...

oh that looks delicious!
could you post the recipe of the bread?

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

that does look delicious! i love making freezer jam--i feel so domestic and impress people with my homemaking skills, even though they really are few and far between. i need to make bread sometime.

Julie said...

Can you please send me some of your Jam?? :) It looks so yummy!! and the bread too!
Do you have Megan's recipe for bread? It's my favorite!!