If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wandering around NYC

It sure was fun having someone to wander around NYC with me. Usually I just tackle it alone.


Jared in NYC.
We stopped by FAO Swartz to get a b-day present for his sister and happened upon Darth Vader.

Central Park is so beautiful in the Fall. We walked around it a bit and enjoyed the peace from the noisy city.
Then we checked out Ground Zero. I haven't ever really been there. I wondered what it was like with the Twin Towers. I bet it was a lot busier. Very sad.
I kept explaining to Jared how disappointed I was when I saw the Statue of Liberty for the first time a couple of years ago. It's so small compared to how they portray it in the movies.
Jared on the subway.
We tried on shoes in Soho.Oops!

No comments: