If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Today is Halloween and since I dream about flying around with Superman while I sleep on his pillowcase at night I thought I'd be Lois Lane. Here's another teacher, Sam who is Elvis. He actually always wears his hair like that everyday, he just wore an outfit to go along with his hair.



This is one of my students Dennis who loves paintballing. This is what he wears. He's such a funny kid. I totally get a kick out of him.

The four HS classes decorated pumpkins yesterday for spirit points. This is a pumpkin made to look like our chemistry teacher because he always wears this tie-dyed lab coat.
Scuba pumpkin.


This pumpkin is sick and threw up. It was my favorite. I voted for it but it didn't win first place.

This one's a baby.

No comments: