If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Coincidence

While I was out on my run/walk/jog/skip/gallop on Saturday, I happened to see the man across the street who was sitting next to me on the airplane coming back from New York. I wanted to say to him, "thanks for being so kind to me after I threw-up." Yeah, I got a little sick on the plane.

But, he was across the street and I was running or rather jogging and I didn't want to interrupt him while he was on his merry way. I did however, happen to snap a shot of him, since I take my camera everywhere.




Just kidding. That's Tom Hanks. Do you really think that I would take my camera running?

1 comment:

english said...

gosh, if we really cared about him, you know sincerely cared, shouldn't someone talk to him; I mean about his hair.

until then, we're all responsible.