If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween Fun

Halloween is one of the best times of year. Why you ask? Because you get to dress up as someone else. Kristine had an idea to be brides. I was a "shotgun wedding bride." Can you tell I'm pregnant? Jared was a stick figure. I LOVE IT.



Out of this group we have 80's bride, God's gift to woman, a bum, biker chick, Glinda the Good witch, stick figure, Palmer's girl and a shotgun wedding bride.
Rob was God's Gift to Woman.
The four brides were, 80's bride, shotgun wedding bride, runaway bride, and tacky Vegas bride.
Tacky Vegas bride and Runaway bride.
Can you tell I'm pregnant?
It was a fun night. Should I dye my hair dark? People were suggesting it. Give me your thoughts. I don't like to do anything that cause upkeep. I've only dyed my hair once before, bright pink in college. Well there was the "kool-aid incident" in 8th grade.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Heh, heh, heh...I remember the kool-aid incident...I had one of those too... remember I dyed my hair black in HS too (it was only supposed to last 30 days) I would dye it black again if could do it and never think about it again, but for some reason my hair keeps growing and those pesky roots never catch onto the concept and come in their natural color. That was all well and good back in high school because it complimented the "grunge" look, but now it just won't fly and I'm very bummed about it, but I'm especially sad that I can't get away with wearing boots to church anymore...sigh...

Anyway, I think the black hair looks great on you, just beware of the roots!