If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, October 20, 2006

Casey's show

Last night Jared and I headed up to S.F. to see an Art Show that Casey was involved in. It had been a year in the works. The show consisted of Oakland artists. Then after, as usual we went to Tu Lan for dinner. It was yummy.

Before we headed to the show I showed Jared around Yerba Buena and we read Martin Luther King Jr. quotes behind the water fall.


Emily and Amanda (Casey's GF who's also an artist) were at the show also.


My brother Sam was also there because he's Casey's roommate.


We found a giant human kaleidoscope. I took photos until the guard came over to scold us.




Casey's sloppy shoes.

Casey and Amanda are so cute.

No comments: