If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

NYC/NJ in October

I headed to NYC this weekend. Well, actually it's now New Jersey since Emma and Lee moved across the border/river to the Garden State. Jared and I flew in Friday evening to Newark. It was so fun to have someone on the plane with me. I haven't flown with someone for just about 10 years it feels like.

This is what I woke up to in the morning. Smiling nephews.
Well, I actually woke up to Johnny yelling, "I NEED MILK!" Here he is thinking about smiling.


He decided to after a handful of "5 or 10" raisins.
Jared and I hopped on the NJ Transit early Saturday morning to NYC to watch the JP Morgan race that Google participated in

No comments: