If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Carving Pumpkins

For FHE tonight (yes I do attend now) we carved pumpkins . So, Jared and I headed to Safeway and he picked out the LARGEST pumpkins they had.



In order to transport them we had to restrain them with seatbelts so they wouldn't cause mischief in the back seat.


Jared's pumpkin is sneezing on mine.
My pumpkin is winking.


I'm trying to copy the wink.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I just wanted to tell you that I'm really interested to know what more became of those piano key from a previous post.

Alice said...

Matt, whoever you are, a student of mine suggested that we glue them to the wall in the art room. There will definitely be a post when that happens.

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that I'm going to be really happy when that moment comes... when the keys are securely glued to the wall. I feel like that will be an important moment in time.