If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, October 16, 2006

GOONIES!

Goonies was playing at midnight at the Aquarius in downtown PA. It is one of my favorite movies in the entire world.Rob and I were involved in the trivia contest. I WON!

I won a pack of Goonies trading cards with gum and a free movie ticket. I think the gum is from 1985 because it's really hard.
At midnight we dumped glitter on Emily so begin her 30th birthday festivities that will go on all month.
She was a good sport since I forgot that she hates glitter (it's a long story.)

1 comment:

Betsy said...

OMG! That's a hellava lotta glitter.