If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, February 16, 2009

Aorta Day and other such things.

Who needs Aorta Day when I get cute love notes like this left for me randomly in the morning? Not to mention flowers brought home from work often. We don't need a special day dedicated to love. Especially since our year in Switzerland felt like one long V-day/honeymoon. We still have that love, just without so much traveling (and rain.)




Jared and I took a trip to Whole Foods for dinner like we did a few years ago. A wide selection of yummy food that you get to take home and not have to deal with the the V-day madness of icky pink hearts.



Then we came home to watch Bullitt and I made chocolate lava cake. (I suggest adding a bit more flour to the recipe though and cook longer. Even in my extra hot oven I added a few minutes and it wasn't enough.)



Amanda came over to watch the best car chase scene ever movie.


And of course Jared liked the cake...it had lots of chocolate for my chocoholic husband:)

1 comment:

April J. said...

I normally don't click links, but I am glad I did. The scissor picture confused me, I thought it was an inside joke...looking at the link I just realized that it is an obvious statement of how much you are loved. Too adorable.