If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I have a few Statements

I DON'T LIKE HEARTS!!!!!! I think it's a cheesy symbol. HOWEVER my heart was softened toward the symbol a bit when I received a heart yesterday from Superman


This heart is cool. I turned yesterday into "Happy Aorta Day" instead of V-Day.

This is my favorite. I LOVE STARS! Starfish, stars in the sky ALL STARS.



Another object/symbol that I love are SCISSORS! I just love scissors. I collect them. Someday my humungous collection of scissors will be put into an art project. I've been brainstorming for 5 years.


It all started with a sculpture that I made in a sculpture class in college. It was a copper sculpture. Something else I'm pretty wild about.







GRAPH PAPER! I love Graph paper. All types of graph paper.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Alice, sorry to go so far back in your blog posts to leave a comment, but I just realized how brilliant you truly are. Scissors! Every time I think about scissors I think about you. Every time I use my scissors, which is several times a day, I think about you. You are a master of the attention game. Do you realize how many people are out there right now cutting fabric with you on their mind, or trimming their bangs, or making paper snowflakes or snipping their bacon into little pieces with their kitchen scissors as they think "Alice, Alice, Alice." Of course you do, your smart. Anyway, I just saw some block prints of scissors somewhere online and figured I'd let you know what I was thinking.