If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, February 12, 2007

Birthday Surprise!

Last Thursday I turned 28. This was a birthday that I was definitely not looking forward to. Ever since I turned 18 I didn't want to get any older. I don't have to grow up though. The day started out with me being super grumpy. When Jared arrived to take me out to dinner I was all smiles. We had a nice dinner at Cafe Brioche in Palo Alto.

Then we went back to his house so he could give me my present. Well little did I know, and to my great SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!! all of my good friends including some from work and my mom and brother were at his house wishing me a Happy Birthday. I was very much surprised. I had always wanted a surprise party and no one could have pulled it off better than Jared had. Props to Emily for being so sly as to plan a decoy party for me on Sunday.


Jared enlisted the help of my fabulous friend Amanda which was a wise decision. No one could have planned a better My Little Pony party. It was well executed and decorated.


Me and my roommates. (And Rob's leg)
The day wouldn't have been complete without Rob's Dutch babies.

I was full of smiles the entire evening and all the next day:)

No comments: