If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, February 5, 2007

Fun in the city

On Saturday Jared and I along with Adrian and Kristine headed up to S. F. for some fun and fish. We went to the MuseƩ Mechanique. It had lots of super old games and photo booths.
Jared played Mrs. Packman. He was super good. It was my first time playing. He could have gone on all night. I think he finally just let Mrs. Packman die so we could play some other games.


This guy was funny. What's even more funny...




is the warning sign above the game.



I'm not going to tell you what we were.
Adrian and Kristine raced these biker guys.


I love how Jared throws his sweater over his shoulder when he walks around.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Alice, you are such a stunner.