If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Visiting Dad

My mom came over to my side of the bay on Thursday. We wandered around and ended up visiting my Dad since we were in the area.



I'm still avoiding maternity tops. The sweater was designed by my friend Amanda who works for Banana Republic.



6 comments:

diana palmer said...

looking soo cute. i know you hate maternity clothes but i felt like my body was better then because i could get away with anything because i was pregnant.

darcie said...

uh, the above comment is mine.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Your mom is a fashionista--your friend designed the green or the yellow under? I am guessing green b/c it is the sweater. You can get away with non maternity b/c there are so many high waisted things these days!

blueeyedfreckle said...

lookin good! and love the shadow picture

Gweneth said...

Love your blog, Alice. Your mom was here yesterday to visit with Donna Maldonado, and suggested I take a peek. It's now on my Favorites, so I shall check from time-to-time. You look super - and happy. Your mother is truly lovely, and young. Also, those scones look fab. I've never had success making them. Are they easy?

Try my blog sometime - gwentales.blogspot.com -- I don't blog very often.

Gwen

Katie said...

I love your style! You look FABULOUS!