If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sunday Breakfast

We now have afternoon church so I've had time to make breakfast, (my favorite meal of the day.) I made these raspberry scones which were soooo good, they had lemon zest (I always add more than the recipe calls for) and almond extract. Even Jared who doesn't like scones LOVED THEM! I was overjoyed when he asked after church if there were any left.



4 comments:

Meredith said...

Recipe, s'il te plaƮt?

The Barb Chronicles said...

what she said.. I totally want the recipe, and hopefully David will make them for me. By the way, you do look hip, way hipper than any other person I know, pregnant or not. "-)

Laurie said...

A girl after my own heart...

*loves breakfast
*especially on Sunday mornings
*makes great scones
*adds extra lemon zest to them

You sure we weren't separated at birth?

Staci said...

looks yummy. need the recipe PLEASE! staciavh@gmail.com

love your garb. you look like a doll. ;)