If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

If I didn't already have so many swimsuits



I would get this if I didn't already have so many swimsuits...or I could and it would be a good incentive to get my pre-baby shape back this summer. Anyhow, I swam laps yesterday and it felt so good. I felt the summer, but welcome more rain.

You can get the suit here at Urban Outfitters.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

oh Alice. pre-baby shape? *snicker* *snort* Lady, no matter how hard you try, you will never be the same shape again. Sometimes I think the shape is better now, but it's definitely different. Stuff stretches and shifts and moves. And then doesn't move back. But I understand what you're saying. ;)

blueeyedfreckle said...

what??? I want my pre-baby shape back!!!! ahhh! And this suit is adorable. I don't know what I am going to do this summer as far as bathing suits. prego ones aren't cute. and I will be pregnant ALL summer, so I want to be at the pool!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

that is a cute suit, but I like to cover my upper thighs a bit more. I use a board skirt.