If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas '08

A delicious dinner for Christmas Eve!






Got to see my beautiful Grandparents.



Lining up by age to walk in to see presents.



A larger crowd than we've had in years. A thumbs up with delight!



Content faces.





More family visits!



Ending the day with a very enthusiastic Superman!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Merry Christmas! Looks like yours was perfect. Love the outfit you're wearing (not the jammies, the other one). I want a top like that.

The Bec-ster said...

Wow I haven't looked at your blog for a while and hooray! Congratulations on expecting a baby!
I didn't know Jeremy had kids already! I think your mom and my mom had the same idea for Christmas Almond Roca! Lots of it!
I love the pictures of Half Moon Bay! Makes me homesick.
AND Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

looks like fun...i like how you line up from youngest to oldest. Fun to have kids around, too. Who is the guy in the blue shirt (not your brother).

darcie said...

yeah! baby's coming along nicely. also, your kitchen is just gorgeous.