If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas is here!

Here's a mini tree with the ornaments we got in Switzerland last year.



Jared strung lights along two rooms. I love it. I think we'll keep them up year round.



Do I look pregnant yet?



We're on our way to my Aunt Kaye's annual Christmas party. It was Jared's first time going since we were out of the country last year.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nope, you don't look pregnant yet, you'll have to keep working on it.

ooh...and this time my word verification is Wella.

Pam said...

Oops, that was me not some weirdo named Relief.

Senja said...

You look beautiful, Alice! :) And I love that dress. Yes, you do look pregnant. :)

Merry Christmas to you, Jared and the little one from a very snowy Finland!

Thinking about you,
Senja

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

you look so pretty. green looks good on your. i just feel like a big blob now, not cute and pregnant.