If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Friday, December 5, 2008

Scary Christmas movies

You know those weird Christmas movies like Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer? They really freak me out. I'm never letting my children watch them. There are plenty of other awesome Christmas movies to watch. Like Elf, The Polar Express and A Christmas Story.


3 comments:

Meredith said...

I agree. Isn't there a Frosty the Snowman one like that too? Scary.

I didn't like The Polar Express movie so much. I prefer the book.

Tanya D said...

Max is totally scared by the mean head Elf in Rudolph, not to mention the monster. Polar Express isn't any better - just the illustration style alone totally creeps him out.

Audioman said...

Oh wow, oh wow. Shame on you for digging that up and subjecting me to it.