If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thursday, December 4, 2008

A day in Half Moon Bay with my love

Jared has been working a lot lately and we just weren't getting as much quality time together as we usually have...(like we had in Switzerland.) So Saturday we got up (Jared 4 hrs before me) and headed down to Half Moon Bay. It was a gorgeous day filled with sun and fog and beach and Mexican food!






I love Half Moon Bay because of the caves and desolate beaches. (Plus they had a toilet, thank goodness. Being pregnant doesn't let you stray from one for too long.)



Jared went off running...



...then I went off running...


...and then...


...we reunited:)




And lay down on my army blanket to read for a bit.




On Saturdays before we moved to Switzerland Jared would often do the 60 mile roundtrip coastal ride to Pescadero.









He always told me how they would stop there for delicious warm artichoke bread from the bakery...





...and goat cheese from the goat farm. I had been dieing to try some. So he took me there and I was in heaven. Fresh goat cheese...oh delicious.






Then we drove home past this guy.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

You are making me miss it out there so much!

Pam said...

Funny, I was just thinking this morning about how much I hated goat cheese, my sister once chased me around the yard with some my mom had made.

liz j said...

I'm totally going to go to that goat cheese place. Loved the photos! My favorite shot from your trip, though, is "being reunited." That's hilarious!

Julia said...

So, who took the photos of you two on the beach? I love them!